[Public-list] Alberg modifications

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 28 05:35:35 PDT 2007

Hello Hugh,

Totally off-topic, but related to your location and that of Ken Butler
in PEI .... have Maritimers and NLs ever thought of developing a
regional Alberg association/network - loosely, A22, A30, A37 or otherwise?

The reason I ask is that having access to the local knowledge of members
in the more remote parts of North America's Alberg community, i.e.,
outside the Chesapeake Bay and Great Lakes, would be an obvious boon to
anyone ever contemplating visiting that area.

In so many words, would anyone Down East - individually or on a
collective basis - be willing to entertain winters-long, possibly inane,
questions about cruising down there?

Cheers
Jack
A37 Southern Cross