[Public-list] Atomic four intake seacock location

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Sat Apr 28 10:33:38 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I was just querying to see if anyone had moved it, and if so, how they
felt about it.  I'd love better access to my bilge for future cleaning
purposes, and the current intake cuts what meager access I do have in
half.  OTOH, I wasn't planning to "just do it" without learning from
anyone who had tried it in the past, to find out how it was working out
for them.

When I read your initial response, it just struck me as being a bit on
the negative side, yet I wasn't sure which part of what I was asking
was the problem, or why it was wrong to ask about it.  But I know that
sometimes Internet communication comes across differently than it would
in person, so I'll just chalk it up to that.

Rachel