[Public-list] ATOMIC IV question...

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 19:07:30 PDT 2007

Gord,

After I purchased SallyB #441 in 2000, I found that even with a "new" Moyer
Marine engine the shift was so stiff that it took 2 hands and a mule to get
the boat in to gear both forward and reverse. Last fall I finally had
someone replace the shift cable and after seeing the old cable I am
surprised that I was able to get her in to gear at all. She now shifts
smoothly and I am a lot more comfortable maneuvering around the dock.

Bill
SallyB #441