[Public-list] ATOMIC IV question...

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:35:33 PDT 2007

Gord,

It is probably the cable. You can disconnect it at the engine and try the
shift lever directly on the engine, then disconnect it at the shift lever in
the cockpit and try that with the cable disconnectd. I am sure you will find
that it is the cable. The cable is short (about 3') and large diameter
(about 1/2").

Mike Lehman