[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1048, Issue 1

The Rochets rochet at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 25 14:11:08 PDT 2007

	Thank you, George. I will definitely install a water filter. It
sounds like an easy fix compared with having to dismantle the wood
work around the water tank and replacing the aluminum top or coating
it with epoxy. That's time I would rather spend sailing.
	And  I don't mind carrying spare filters. If they clog up with
aluminum oxide, it means they are doing their job.

	Thanks again for your comments and advice.

Bernard

>>> http://www.mainstsupply.com/images/400/M52978c.jpg) and the water