[Public-List] hot cider cruise

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:51:24 PDT 2007

In Jim Davis' absence, I volunteered to step in as the host for the
Hot Cider Cruise on 10/27. This will be my first time hosting a
cruise, so I am not 100% sure what all I need to do, and appreciate
any advice that experienced cruisers can provide!

The cruise location will be Weems Creek. I know this is a change from
the normal location of Clements, but I thought it might be nice to
have a change. Weems is my home creek and there is good public water
access in West Annapolis which is walking distance from downtown so I
thought that might make it easy for people who can't make it by boat
to attend, as well as affording the opportunity for cruise attendees
to check out Annapolis for breakfast. Weems Creek is very
well-protected in the area where the moorings are.

I hope that many of you can make it. Hot buttered rum (erm...I mean
hot cider) is my specialty!

Ciao,

J Bergquist
Calliope #287