[Public-List] Selling A-30: In the water or out?

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Aug 29 13:04:09 PDT 2007

On Aug 29, 2007, at 3:27 PM, Joel Lembo wrote:

> Rachel, sorry to hear you are selling, If it is going to be surveyed it
> would have to come out on short haul anyway for the inspection.

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your thoughts. The A-30 is a great boat - ironically, that's
part of the reason I'm selling it.  The thing is, it's in really nice,
original condition, and I respect that.   I've realized that I want
something that I can "make my own," and try various ideas and
experiments on, and it seems a shame to do that to a pristine A-30,
when there's such a strong class association.  ISo, I've bought a
similar boat (but not an A-30), and will "do my thing" with that one
instead.

Rachel