[Public-List] FW: Atomic 4

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:15:45 PST 2007

Seems someone was looking for an A4.  This is from either the Pearson Vanguard list or the Pearson Triton List.  See below.  If the group doesn't want me to forward any more, let me know.
Dave Kruetzkamp Happy New Year!!!!!> From: cwall at swri.edu> To: davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com> Subject: Atomic 4> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:22:23 -0600> > I've got one, maybe TWO A4's I'm willing to sell....> > Craig Wall> cwall at swri.edu>