[Public-List] Alden 32

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Thu Dec 6 09:21:27 PST 2007

Jim

I have hull #134 and have been at Hilton Beach for the last three
seasons. Prior to moving over here, my boat was in Marquette.  I'm an
American and the boat has a MI registration, so perhaps you thought it
was a transient boat.  There is also an Alberg 37 at Hilton Beach.

I'm glad you agree that Hilton Beach would be a good location.  Michael
visited me last summer so he has also seen the facilities.

In addition to the locations mentioned, another possibility which has a
wonderful club house with very little use would be Thessalon Marina.

Brian Zinser