[Public-List] Alden 32

Cherry, Jim Cherryj at NAVCANADA.ca
Thu Dec 6 09:33:53 PST 2007

Hi Brian.
I'll have to take a closer look next summer for your boat. I have seen an American registered boat there but I assumed that it was visiting. Its probably yours.
I'd really look forward to getting together with everyone and putting some names to the faces and boat names that I read about every day in this list.......

I don't know the Thessalon marina per se but I kow its only a few miles further east than Hilton. That whole area is a spectacular cruising ground. You couldn't go too far wrong by selecting almost anywhere in that area....and it is fairly central to all 3 lakes (the Great ones , I mean)...

Jim C
Topaz KC639
Chrysler Park Marina (near Cornwall)

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Brian Zinser
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 12:21 PM
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
Subject: Re: [Public-List] Alden 32

Jim

I have hull #134 and have been at Hilton Beach for the last three
seasons. Prior to moving over here, my boat was in Marquette.  I'm an
American and the boat has a MI registration, so perhaps you thought it
was a transient boat.  There is also an Alberg 37 at Hilton Beach.

I'm glad you agree that Hilton Beach would be a good location.  Michael
visited me last summer so he has also seen the facilities.

In addition to the locations mentioned, another possibility which has a
wonderful club house with very little use would be Thessalon Marina.

Brian Zinser