[Public-List] Temptation (was Alden...)

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Sun Dec 23 10:08:00 PST 2007

Merry Christmas,  Hugh  et. all

My buddy in Lunnenburg got back to me about the consignment store in Chester.
  "The Place is The Barnacle Boat Shed in Chester
  It has changed hands and the last couple of times I tried to stop by it was closed
  The Phone number is (902)273-3500 I think."
He didn't send me the street address I asked for, but it is a small place so I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting directions.  While you are there,  look for a great restaurant on the waterfront ( he didn't give me the name of that, either)   Tony treated us to dinner there when we were down to the Maritimes a few years ago.  Great food and a private wharf you can tie up to if you are having a meal there.  A great way to end a beautiful day of sailing.

Also while we were there,  BONES  , an A30 from Toronto I believe, was looking beautiful at her new home in Lunenburg, at a mooring off the Fisheries Museum.  Still sporting an outboard engine off her stern.

Happy Holiday to you all,

Rod