[Public-list] Nav Table

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Tue Feb 6 18:20:28 PST 2007

     I built a sort of nav table by cutting the icebox down to just
above the door. I eliminated the cockpit fill hatch and extended the
area to include all of the upper surface of the icebox. This gives me an
area to spread a chart out on, even if part of it  is  not readily seen
as it is out under the port cockpit seat or nearly so. It is under the
former top hatch to the icebox that I converted into a sort of skylight
by setting plastic in where the hatch had been.

 Gordon White
Brigadoon II