[Public-list] spinnaker halyard

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sat Feb 3 05:31:00 PST 2007

I agree... I use 3/8 however some of the other bigboat guys who race on
alberg size & displacement boats argue that wit hthe new rope technology
you should use smaller 5/16 size line and reduce weight aloft. Now knowing
the size of my spreaders I don't know how anything else could affectweight
aloft. And I like the larger size for pulling - grip.
aslo definitely don't scrimp - spend the $ for the better line. it is
worth it.
--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57