[Public-list] Replacing Rigging

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Mon Feb 5 08:02:34 PST 2007

Thanks Jim,

I thought of measuring and photographing the existing stuff to define the
scope for pricing then sending (or delivering) everything to the successful
bidder.  Will that work?  With so much on the TDL (to do list) and spring
just over the horizon, the rigging is something I figure I can pay someone
else to do.

Roger