[Public-list] Replacing Rigging

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Feb 5 08:16:31 PST 2007

Hi Roger -

It would be much simpler to find a rigger who knows A30's... That way there
is no interpretation required.  The other message about having the tops
swaged and doing the lower ends with your own swageless (like Norsemen) is
the best way to go.

When I ran a rigging loft that fabricated steel wire rigging, we used to
have clients send us their old stuff and made the new to match.

I don't think the photos would add to a rigger's ability to make you a
quote.

Cheers - Gord #426 Surprise