[Public-list] spinnaker halyard, Weight Aloft

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:33:54 PST 2007

I really like atlantic spars and rigging. I have used them for several
things. They tell it straight and they do an excellent job. Rigging work is
not inexpensive. Just so you know. But I have shopped around and found them
to be competitive on price.

www.atlanticspars.com

Marc McAteer is who I have worked with. He is great.

Later,

JB