[Public-list] Dripless bearing

John Boor mahseer at kos.net
Sat Feb 10 06:32:21 PST 2007

I replaced my cutlass bearing last year as an experiment I left the excess
tube exposed, my reason is when or if it has to be replaced I can drill a
hole through the bearing and then pull out the bearing without having to
remove the stern tube. Only time will tell if this will work.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380