[Public-list] Hello

Derrick Serrer cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 18 16:41:43 PST 2007

Hey George,
  It is still listed in St Maarten for sale, I came upon it in Yachtworld. Apparently the price has come down substantially in the last couple of years.
  Derrick

George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> wrote:
  Derrick Serrer wrote:
> Hello All, I have been lurking in the sidelines on and off for a long
> time and have enjoyed it very much. I have went through a couple of
> different boats over the years (no A30's) and every time I think of
> getting another one, the A30 always comes to mind first. So I think
> we will hold off until we find the right one this time! Anyway, I was
> wondering if anyone knew the story of Myth II? I am positive I have
> run across this boat for sale a long time ago (at least a year) on
> Yacht World, and it appears to still be there for sale? The ad
> mentions new batteries when it was put into storage 5 years ago?
> Could it have been sitting there for 5 years?

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Myth II. Bob Kirk's spreadsheet
(http://alberg30.org/boat/A30BoatHistory.xls) shows it located in St.
Maarten circa 2004-2005 and identifies it as hull #569. Where is it
located now?

- George
When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
So many I love were not yet born.
'The Middle' by Ogden Nash