[Public-list] Bronze NPS thread pipe cap source?

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Feb 21 15:20:39 PST 2007

Brian,

The reason I wanted to cap them was to eliminate the dicey-ness of the
various gate valves and non-bronze ball valves.  In other words, I
would just have the through-hull, it's locking nut, and then a cap.

If I were to cap them inside of the valve, I might as well just close
the valves instead, right?  Or am I misunderstanding something...