[Public-list] Bronze NPS thread pipe cap source?

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Feb 21 15:33:04 PST 2007

Rachel,
Try to determine the manufacturer of your though hulls&cocks - if Wilcox
Crittenden they often use a different thread than someone else - your
analysis is correct about NPT NPS - surely there is an inventory out there
for your application. I would not be comfortable with a simple pipe cap over
the throughhull - I would plug the cock - double seal so to speak.

ATB

John