[Public-list] Bronze NPS thread pipe cap source?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 18:04:47 PST 2007

Well, since I was mentioned in the original post, I suppose I should chime
in. When I capped off my thru hull fittings, I just went to the hardware
store and bought some bronze caps and screwed them on. I never really paid
any attention to the type of threads or whether or not I was going to bugger
up the threads on the thru-hull fitting, because I knew that it was
temporary and I planned to eliminate the thru-hull anyway, so I just
honkered down on it to make sure it didn't leak.

Mike Lehman