[Public-list] Back online

David Fisher liquid_addiction at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 00:23:05 PST 2007

Hi All.  After a bit of a tumultuous year, I'm back on the list and keen to
talk boats again.  I have been working on and off through the year on
Kalitsah, A30 #440, in Sydney where she's living at the moment.

I have put together a blog at kalitsah.blogspot.com with details of the
refit I'm putting her through.  I've left her to her devices for the moment
(the result of cabin fever, as you'll read...), but have a number of more
technical posts to upload soon.

Glad to be back on the list and looking forward to hearing people's news.
Happy New Year from all the Albergers here in Oz.

David Fisher.