[Public-list] Alberg 30 drawings of hull lines

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 19:19:14 PST 2007

Good evening all,

I am wondering if anyone has a scanned copy of the hull lines for the A30
that they could email to me?

I have taken the plan and elevation drawings (from the website) and printed
them to a scale of 1:12 on a plotter at work.  I would like to do the same
with the lines.  If the lines file is the same resolution as the other
drawings this should be fairly easy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Hugh