[Public-list] thinking about buying

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Sun Jan 14 16:51:57 PST 2007

Greetings, Sam,

    You've done more than your homework-- Just do it.  Make the offer and
get going.  I think it unlikely that you'll be sorry, even if this
particular boat doesn't come through.

    Tritons are great, too, though they seem less common than A-30s around
here (Seattle).  Either is a super vessel and you'll get plenty of free
advice from either of the mailing lists.

Bon Chance,

Randy Katz
Seattle,Bellingham

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX