[Public-list] Dyer

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 15:52:44 PST 2007

>From the Annapolis Capital  1/19/07

DYER SAILING DINGHY 8' FT Rudder, Centerboard, mast, boom & sail. Rarely used. Very gd cond. First $500. 443-534-5053.

Just saw this and thought if anyone was looking.  I have no interest, nor have I seen it.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs.