[Public-list] Sailboat Racing Rules - Look what the Vikings and King Charles II have done.

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Tue Jan 23 13:52:32 PST 2007

Fellow Alberg Lovers,

Just a quick reminder to pull out your calendars and circle Saturday,
February, 24th.  We have Pat Healy, an International Judge and former
Olympic coach, coming to give an interactive presentation titled, "Sailboat
Racing Rules - Look what the Vikings and King Charles II have done."  I plan
on attending just figure out what the title is all about. :-)  This talk
will cover the basics of the racing rules and is meant to help anyone in our
class that is interested in racing, but rusty on (or new to) the rules feel
comfortable coming out and racing.  Please bring your crew and friends; I
guarantee you'll all enjoy yourselves and get something out of this talk!

When:
Saturday, February 24, 2007 from 2:30PM to 4:00PM.

Where:
Eastport Library in Annapolis, MD

You can get all the details here:
http://goosemonkey.googlepages.com/alberg30racingseminar20072

Feel free to shoot me any questions and I look forward to seeing many of you
there!

Best,

Tim Williams
LinGin #244