[Public-list] Thinking about buying an Alberg

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 18:47:09 PST 2007

   I too am a lurker in this group. Sorry, if I missed it, but has there
   ever been a list compiled of various repairs / improvements along with
   the costs, both out of pocket and labor.e.g. on another list (Triton,
   I believe ) they were discussing the cost of replacing ports, in this
   case is was $525 each for bronze.  e.g. replacing A4 with Beta  e.g.
   replacing a fuel tank, etc. etc.  This could be a very effective tool
   in estimating the cost of buying a project boat up to date.  From my
   lurking and watching prices it looks like one might actually save
   money by buying a boat with a lot of the work done--- seems you only
   get a percentage of the improvement cost, just like in houses.
   Dave Kruetzkamp
   Stop and smell the roses.