[Public-list] Strictly sail bkfst?

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 06:14:51 PST 2007

michael, are you getting the wekender version?
  dan

Michael Connolly <crufone at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Yes Ed we three started the 'Midwest Group' last year. Originally we suggested the Great Lakes Group but you reminded us that group already exists. The Midwest Association, Indy Zone includes, Dan Walker, #145 Joe Traub #33 and me #133. The largest group of landlocked Alberg 30 owners in the U.S. is our primary claim to fame.

BTW Joe I will miss Strictly Sail Chicago altogether as I am now in Ft. Myers. Oh yea call me 239-466-8802 when you are down to New Port Richey. Looks like I am going to purchase an Alberg Cape Dory Typhoon next weekend so we can go sailing on the Caloosahatchee River or we can take out the J-24 at our dock...........your choice.

Tip an extra cup of coffee at Sunday Breakfast for me.............................when you and Dan get together please don't elect me to do any serious work, OK? ;-)

Michael
#133 Lorrie Rose

edward schroeder wrote:
Hi "Midwest Albergers" from Ed. Schroeder, #303 Emotional Rescue, owned by Sail Chicago Club, .Monroe Harbor.

I did not know that there was a Midwest Assoc. How many boats and where located? What do you hope to talk about on Sunday breakfast? I will be going to Strictly Sail all day friday but if sunday is interesting, I might be interested in meeting with your group. Ed. Schroeder