[Public-list] Happy new owner

Todd Redhead strathgowan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:38:37 PST 2007

Rachel,

 Look in over top of your engine and look at the top of the tank.  See
if there is a dark patch anywhere - if so that might be where the leak
is.  Mine showed a dark patch when I looked in from the front
extending down from the 90 deg elbow where the gasline comes off going
to the engine.  All I had to do was tighten up the compression fitting
and my leak was gone.

Todd
#400 Strathgowan
www.weliveonaboat.com