[Public-List] Holding Tank Questions

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Mon Jul 23 16:41:21 PDT 2007

I noticed the holding tank vent routing on the Alberg30.org site, and
like the motivation behind doing it that way.  I was wondering though if
there were any seaworthiness concerns, ie taking on water into the tank
in conditions that bury the bow or knock down.  I welcome comments from
those that have their vents lead to the bow.

Also, I hope to be ordering one of the Raritan 14 gal holding tanks (I
really wanted something bigger, but ... ), and was hoping someone could
share about how many flushes between pump-outs they get.  I will be
using it with a Raritan PH-II head.

Thanks,

--
John S. Riley