[Public-list] insurance

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Jun 4 14:36:35 PDT 2007

We are insured by Met Life. Our prior agent in Maryland quit working
with MetLife and we are now handled by Meadows Insurance agency in
Richmond,  VA. The premium is $224 a year and the coverage  is $20,000.,
with $250 towing and $500,000 liability, etc. MetLife paid about 10
years ago for a mast bent in a tornado and in 2003 for the Genny, blown
out in Isabel. We are very happy. We have the 16 ft 30 hp outboard
insured  with BoatUS for  $140 s year for  actual cash value and
$500,000 liability. For some reason MetLife did not want to insure the
outboard.

Gordon White, Brigadoon II.
A-275