[Public-list] Exhaust broke off

Philip Sparr ptsparr at verizon.net
Tue Jun 5 15:39:56 PDT 2007

Do you mean the exhaust manifold, or the pipe fitting sticking off the back of the manifold where the exhaust hose attaches?  If you mean the latter, the piece of pipe that broke off should be threaded into a flange that is attached to the manifold with two bolts.  This happened to me when I tried to remove the exaust hose, the pipe snapped right off.

Philip Sparr