[Public-list] two lever engine control...

Bill Burke BurkeNH at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 20:18:45 PDT 2007

I'm trying to track down a two-lever engine control setup (throttle and
shift on different levers).  I'm setting up a small Yanmar diesel (SVE8,
mid-70s) that shuts down by closing the fuel rack when throttling all the
way back, so it can't use a single lever control as shifting from forward to
reverse or vice versa passes through the throttle position that will kill
the engine...

Anyone have a duel lever setup they've taken off when repowering, etc that
they'd like to part with?

Thanks,
Bill Burke
#116 Osprey and other projects...