[Public-list] Rudder Design

Coolray cooler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 19:41:51 PDT 2007

Sorry it took me so long to respond... out of town
since Monday. Thank you for your offer, I think I've
got a handle on the repair. I'm still not sure about
replacing the wood filler, but there has got to be a
better way. If you don't mind, I'll keep your email
handy in case I run into problems.

Thanks again,
John C.