[Public-list] two lever engine control...

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:53:56 PDT 2007

I switched mine with a single lever from vetus.com. What I do not like about
it is that it spring loaded, so you cannot be in idle and in forward and
reverse. You have to accelerate past the spring load and then you are going
too fast, so I find myself switching in-and-out of gear to attain the speed
I want in tight situations. You get used to it though.

Mike Lehman