[Public-list] two lever engine control...

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 12 07:01:33 PDT 2007

Bill
    You might want to look at older farm tractors as they have a simple
flex  throttle cable on the fuel shutoff as a separate control that
should be fairly easy to add to your diesel if there is already a
control on the fuel line for a  fuel shut-off. John Deere, Massey,
Allis, Case, International, White,  Kubota, all have them on older
models. Newer ones shut off with the key. Highway tractors had them too,
but that is a bit further back in their design.
Don #528