[Public-list] weighty issues

Bobby capricebob at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 11:11:23 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone's response...I think I'm gonna buy some chain instead of buying 25 feet of 1/0 battery cable...might be cheaper.

  Thanks Again..

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
  Hi Mark!

Were are you berthed now that you are in the water? We are sailing up the
coast this weekend - probably Longuissa Bay or maybe Indian Harbour.

Gord KC426