[Public-list] Weighty Issues

John Boor mahseer at kos.net
Sat Jun 16 07:34:38 PDT 2007

> Hi -
> Don't move your batteries forward. I have my 4 6volt golf cart batteries
and starting battery under the cabin sole, since we have cast iron for
ballast I figure it can only help with stability.  I would suggest
cleaning out your lazeret and cockpit lockers.  I have also sub divided
my anchor locker and used part of it to store extra lines and lighter
weight gear.

John Boor #380
MAHSEER