[Public-list] New Owner

Rick Leach rixquik at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 17:38:56 PDT 2007

Derrick,

Am I correct in thinking that Mara has an electric motor for propulsion?  The topic was up for discussion not long ago.

Rick Leach
S/V Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:14:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: Derrick Serrer <cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca>
Subject: [Public-list] New Owner
To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
    <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>

Hey there,
  We
have recently purchased an A30 and it is being trucked up the first
week of July to Vancouver. I am interested in getting together with
other A30 owners in the Vancouver area.
  The vessel we purchased is Mara, from San Francisco, a 1966 model.
  We have been waiting for a long time for the right boat and are extremely excited to finally be owners!
  Derrick