[Public-list] New Owner

Derrick Serrer cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 22 18:36:12 PDT 2007

Hi Rick,
  No Mara does not have an electric motor. She currently has an outboard that has not been mounted as the Atomic 4 was pulled for rebuild and the P.O. decided it wasn't worth it ( that is what I was told). They have been sailing it without a motor for a number of years. My plan is to eventually repower with diesel.
  Derrick

Rick Leach <rixquik at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Derrick,

Am I correct in thinking that Mara has an electric motor for propulsion? The topic was up for discussion not long ago.

Rick Leach
S/V Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California

Message: 3