[Public-list] Fw: West Coast Alberg 30's

peteamos at tiscali.co.uk peteamos at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 15:11:05 PDT 2007

----Original Message----
From: peteamos at tiscali.co.uk
Date: 30/03/2007 23:04
To: <public-list-request at lists.alberg30.org>
Subj: West Coast Alberg 30's

Some while ago there was a mention on the list of some A 30's being
built on the West Coast.I don't remember if there was an outcome but
whatever,this information may be of interest to someone.
I have just been told the my Alberg 30 "Tait Tait" is virtually
identical to a  30'
Carl Alberg design called an "Odyssey" which was built at Redwood
California in the 1960's.The builders name was Clark,or maybe with an
on the end.Only a dozen were built and all named after Greek Goddesses
,
Penelope,Circe etc.
Pete
Tait Tait "478