[Public-list] Fw: West Coast Alberg 30's

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Mar 30 15:27:51 PDT 2007

Pete,

The information I have is kind of sketchy.  From the photographs, you
can tell that the design is a little different from the Alberg 30 built
by Whitby.  See http://alberg30.org/collaborate/OdysseySailboat for what
information I have.  If you know someone who knows more about the
Odyssey, I'd love to hear it.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.