[Public-list] Original Muffler

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Mar 13 16:24:26 PDT 2007

David,

I don't know what to suggest.  If you make an exhaust out of pipe,
you'll also need a waterlift muffler.  If you make a standpipe exhaust,
it'll fit where the current one is.  Do you have the skills to solder a
standpipe together?  If not, building one will probably be more
expensive than buying the waterlift.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.