[Public-list] voids in hull from fiberglass mold duringfabrication---Boat held hostage!

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:25:01 PDT 2007

Matthew,

Seems like you need a surveyor. I have never heard of an Alberg 30 with
'voids' in the hull. I can understand a transducer thru-hull fitiing
leaking, but voids in the hull in an Alberg - I don't think so. A surveyor
may give you the professional advice and assistance you need to get your
boat out of that yard.

Mike Lehman