[Public-list] voids in hull from fiberglass mold during fabrication---Boat held hostage!

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Mar 14 07:21:40 PDT 2007

Here Here! Mike has the right advice!
An independent surveyor would have an osmosis tester to see if there is
H2O in the hull and be able to check for voids. I do not see how a void
would structurally affect an A30 hull that far down.
In my opinion if they will not launch then you can hire a hydraulic
trailer to pick your bot up an take to another yard for launching.
These guys seem pretty unscrupulous by MAKING you have them service your
boat.
Good luck and keep us posted.

--
C.B. Currier