[Public-list] voids in hull from fiberglass mold during fabrication---Boat held hostage!

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 07:42:38 PDT 2007

I would be suspicious of that yard. I think they have a lot of nerve
telling you what to do with your boat. Remind them who is the customer
here. Particularly if they were expensive for storage, I would be
suspicious of them. It sounds to me like they are just trying to milk
money out of you like a cash cow.

I agree that getting a surveyor is a good idea. Good luck! let us know
what happens!