[Public-list] Reassembly - Photos, please.

Alexei Kassatkin kasatka1 at suddenlink.net
Sun May 6 10:26:21 PDT 2007

I am re-assembling/restoring  #455, "Blue Heron".  Unfortunately the
previous owner did the deconstruction and I have only a few bread
crumbs to follow.  No other Albergs up here in Humboldt Bay to use as
go-bys.   I would appreciate if someone could provide provide me with
detailed photographs of the deck hardware layout, and interior
woodwork/trim  of an original or restored liner type Alberg 30.   I
could also use some pictures of the modifications made to strengthen
chain plate attachments to the hull and bulkheads.  Thanks for your
help.