[Public-list] Reassembly - Photos, please.

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun May 6 12:42:53 PDT 2007

Alexei Kassatkin wrote:
> I am re-assembling/restoring  #455, "Blue Heron".  Unfortunately the
> previous owner did the deconstruction and I have only a few bread
> crumbs to follow.  No other Albergs up here in Humboldt Bay to use as
> go-bys.   I would appreciate if someone could provide provide me with
> detailed photographs of the deck hardware layout, and interior
> woodwork/trim  of an original or restored liner type Alberg 30.   I
> could also use some pictures of the modifications made to strengthen
> chain plate attachments to the hull and bulkheads.  Thanks for your
> help.

Have you checked the website?  There's lots of stuff there, if you can
just find it.  For example,
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/Stem/P3310016.jpg shows the
hardware at the bow.

A more specific description of particular things that are giving you
difficulty might help.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.