[Public-list] Canadian Racing Update

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Fri May 18 13:40:55 PDT 2007

Fellow Albergers,

Things are coming along well for our annual trip to Toronto for some
friendly competition with our northern neighbors.  We now officially have
skippers and crew for two boats!

To facilitate communication between everyone going or considering going,
I've created a Google Group.  I will send an invitation to join the group to
everyone that I know that has expressed an interest in attending the event.
If you don't get one, please send me an e-mail at tim at goosemonkey.com and
I'll get one over to right away. You should also be able to sign up directly
at http://groups.google.com/group/annapolis-a30s-to-canada.

We now need to firm up travel plans and provide a head count for meals and
billets.  I'll help coordinate travel plans as much as possible, but we'll
do it through the Google Group.

Thanks everyone.  I'm looking forward to the trip!

Regards,

Tim