[Public-list] salon table bracket

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Thu May 31 16:12:48 PDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestions about the table bracket.

I actually did go to one metal fab place in Seattle with the Z tube-- they
said it would cost around $100+ for them to make up the part.  I KNEW there
had to be a less expensive way.

RV stores that I checked had some similar parts, but haven't been close
enough.

I'll check with Glenn Brooks (close by-- amazing!).  I've seen George's
suggestion about the cockpit arrangement for the table also, but too
expensive.  (for this time around)

Thanks again--
Randy Katz
Seattle/Bellingham